Visit michigan.gov/vote for information about how to cast your ballot safely and securely.
Meet Andy Helmboldt
- 20-year resident of Calhoun County
- 3-term Battle Creek City Commissioner
- Entrepreneur serving local businesses and nonprofits
- Dedicated to volunteerism and community service
I’m not going to feed you scary stories about other candidates or claim the world will end if you don’t vote for me. We can be better than that. A government should serve its people, with no other agenda than providing good service and making transparent decisions. That’s my pledge to you as the next county clerk: professional service and an open door. The Clerk and Register of Deeds is our chief elections officer and the keeper of our vital records. As your clerk, I will:
- Work with municipalities to ensure our elections are fair and secure.
- Keep our records safe while providing efficient access for the public who needs them.
- Oversee an impartial county redistricting process after the 2020 census which reflects the will of voters.
Do you have questions or ideas about how the clerk’s office could better serve the people and businesses of Calhoun County? Let me know. Give me a call at 269-660-9659 or email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on Facebook.